Sunday, September 24, 2006

Wasted Weekend of Wheezing

A sinus, whilst still retaining its reputation as a 'sensory minus' may be the most olfactorily disturbing cavity that has ever occurred to my nasal tract.
Sure, we sneeze a gesundheit now and then, but that doesn't mean we should squander away precious money to sedate ourselves with 'great expectorants'.
I've been down with one of those seasonal fevers again for the standard 4-day duration. My head was locked voraciously in 'cold' war with my nose, but they've both s(n)orted out their differences now.
And to speak no less of my voice. The vocals threatened a serious vacationing but came back after complaining of a 'congestion' in throats...err...the roads!

2 comments:

Jugular Bean said...

Heh, and double heh!

L. said...

i'm with clever ^